March 05, 2020
Bayer to partner with Agribazaar to unlock farming potential of smallholders
- Agribazaar is an online agritech platform that connects buyers and sellers through its e-marketplace
- New partnership will support smallholder farmers under Bayer’s Better Life Farming initiative get better prices for their produce
- Bayer in turn will provide crop advisory and transfer of good agricultural practices to farmers using Agribazaar’s services
January 30, 2020
Bayer Launches Digital Women’s Health Tools to Meet Growing Needs
Bayer’s Latest Digital Health Solutions provide women with accessible advice on Endometriosis & Contraception
- In India, around 26 million women suffer from endometriosis, and about 47% of married women aged 15–49 years do not use any method for family planning.
- Bayer’s Bare Your Pain application and Ask Tanu chatbot aim to empower women by addressing misinformation on endometriosis and contraception respectively.
- Bayer Zydus Pharma is committed to harnessing the potential of digital innovation to improving women’s healthcare in India.
December 05, 2019
Improving farmer resilience, income & ensuring sustainability
October 24, 2019
Two young leaders to represent India at Bayer Youth Ag Summit 2019 to be held in Brazil
- The biennial Bayer Youth Ag Summit brings together young leaders to develop concrete projects to help solve the challenges of feeding a growing population
- The 2019 Summit will take place from November 4-6 in Brasilia, Brazil
- 100 delegates representing 45 countries chosen from 2,800 applications received from 140 countries
- Nithya Srinivasan and Raghav Sarin to represent India at the global Summit
September 16, 2019