January 30, 2020
Bayer Launches Digital Women’s Health Tools to Meet Growing Needs
Bayer’s Latest Digital Health Solutions provide women with accessible advice on Endometriosis & Contraception
- In India, around 26 million women suffer from endometriosis, and about 47% of married women aged 15–49 years do not use any method for family planning.
- Bayer’s Bare Your Pain application and Ask Tanu chatbot aim to empower women by addressing misinformation on endometriosis and contraception respectively.
- Bayer Zydus Pharma is committed to harnessing the potential of digital innovation to improving women’s healthcare in India.
December 05, 2019
Improving farmer resilience, income & ensuring sustainability
October 24, 2019
Two young leaders to represent India at Bayer Youth Ag Summit 2019 to be held in Brazil
- The biennial Bayer Youth Ag Summit brings together young leaders to develop concrete projects to help solve the challenges of feeding a growing population
- The 2019 Summit will take place from November 4-6 in Brasilia, Brazil
- 100 delegates representing 45 countries chosen from 2,800 applications received from 140 countries
- Nithya Srinivasan and Raghav Sarin to represent India at the global Summit
September 16, 2019
September 11, 2019